Today I released the version 0.8 of FireGPG. I removed Gmail support and since I don’t have anymore time to work on FireGPG I put it officially in ‘discontinued’ state.
I updated locates with latest translations and every other features of FireGPG (eg.inline features, key management) will still work.
Gmail support was too hackish and I’m not using Gmail for a long time, so… I’m tired of constantly adapt FireGPG for Gmail’s update, getting mail and mail about the same problem. Sorry.
FireGPG was my first released-and-used project with more than 555000 installations since version 0.4.5 and ~30′000 regular users (who update the extension). A lot of work has been spend on it and the project is now more than 3 years old. That great
Thanks everyone for bugs reports, features suggestions, patches, donations and.. using it (”.)